Quantity: 4 Nutella Puff Pastry
Prep-time: 10 minutes
Baking-time: 15 minutes
Level: superduper easy, you can’t fail
1 baking tray
1 sheet of grease-proof paper (baking paper)
1 small bowl
1 fork to mix
What you need
4 sheets of puff pastry
What to do
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a sheet of grease-proof paper on the baking tray.
3. Gently lay down 4 sheets of puff pastry on te grease-proof paper.
4. Place about 1 spoon of Nutella into the corner of each sheet of puff pastry.
5. Fold the sheets of puff pastry diogonally and gently press down the edges with a fork.
6. Whisk the egg in a small bowl, brush the tops en edges of each puff pastry.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, untill the pastry is puffed and golden brown.
7. Dust the Nutella French toast with icing sugar .
Enjoy your Nutella puff pastry