Quantity: +/- 1 Nutella French Toast
Prep-time: 10 minutes
Baking-time: 10 minutes
Level: super easy, you can’t fail
1 fork to mix
What you need
2 slices of white bread
1 splash of milk (± 1/2 a cup)
1 pinch of cinnamon
What to do
1. Pile-up the Nutella on one slice of bread. Put the other slice of bread on top of it.
2. Mix the egg, milk and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Put the sandwich in the bowl and let the sandwich soak-up the mixture of egg, milk and cinnamon.
4. Flip the sandwhich, so that both sides can soak-up the mixture of egg, milk and cinnamon.
5. Pre-heat a pan. A hot pan is a guarantee for a delicious golden crust.
6. Add a knob of butter in the pan and swirl the pan to coat the bottom.
7. Once the butter is melted, add the French toasts and cook each side until golden brown (about 3-5 minutes per side)..
7. Dust the Nutella French toast with icing sugar .
Enjoy your Nutella hole-in-one cookies