Nutella Hole-in-one cookies
Quantity: +/- 6 cookies
Prep-time: 20 minutes
Oven-time: 15 minutes
Grease-proof paper (baking paper)
1 big glass
1 small glass
big paint brush
What you need
135 gr (= 1 cup) flower
125 gr (= ½ cup) butter (room temperature)
75 gr (= ½ cup) icing sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
pinch of salt
extra flower for dusting
What to do
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170o C or 340o F.
2. Put the butter, flower, icing sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl and knead it together to form a smooth dough.
3. Split the dough in 2 equal parts.
4. Put your jar of Nutella in hot water.
5. Line the baking sheet with grease-proof paper.
6. Roll out the first half of the dough on a floured surface to about 1/2 cm or 1/4 inch.
7. Cut out the cookies using the big glass and place them a couple inches apart on your lined baking sheet.
8. Roll out the second half of the dough on a floured surface to about ½ cm or 1/4 inch thick.
9. Cut out the cookies with your big glass and then cut out the middle with the small glass.
Now half of the cookies have a hole in the middle.
10. Place all the cookies on your baking sheet and keep them a couple of inches apart.
11. Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
12. Let them to cool completely
13. Take the cookies without a hole and spread Nutella with Nutella
14. Put the cookie with the hole and place them on the cookie with Nutella on it
Enjoy your Nutella hole-in-one cookies